Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Release to TG

TG = Tam_Gumbal -- one collection of super jobless fellows like me :)

Anyways now onwards this blog will be more elaborate and will focus more on readability. But in the spirit of irrationality we chose to retain the older entries for readers to trip and immerse in realizing the ununderstability of raw thoughts from a person like them.

As usual, we'll focus on issues that are not given enough importance. :))

I plan to release the blog to other friends as well... which implies I want to blog more often. May God make trivial issues important enough to be bloggable :))

Also comments will be heavily moderated.. :P Which means you'll see my tireless efforts to keep this blog clean. With your help, I can end up with some fundaes on such things :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home