Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Horny People

US is not conservative. And going to restaurants at night alone can be quite depressing or funny depending on your mood.

I went to Noodles&Co today near the school. Most of the school kids turn up in pairs and they're way too horny... even for the word horny to be applicable!

So there was this girl with her boy friend (at least a foot taller than her). They were waiting in the queue, while I was waiting at my table for my super delicious Indonesian Peanut Saute with Tofu to arrive... =P~

So the guy as usual can't afford to let his girl stray far away from him, so he has to wrap his arms around her from behind her. Yeah, that's the impression I get. (This phenomenon has also been noted independently elsewhere by this gentleman who raises an interesting question.)

The girl isn't very innocent either. She raises up on her heels... and starts mildly rocking back and forth. She also kind of starts rhythmically grinding on him. Dude is like stooping over and I was almost wishing they kissed now... but they probably noticed my personality appeal at the wrong time! Unfortunately my meal arrived and they didn't quite get all the attention they deserved from me... but from the very few glances around (that my meal allowed me to take), the grinding was far from over...

Myth: Chipotle food makes people horny.
Myth probably busted or inapplicable or matched by Noodles&Co. Data insufficient.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home